Thursday, July 7, 2011

Weigh-in Thursday: Week 2

I actually weighed in last night since the leader I love was at a different session this week.  I am up 0.2 pounds!  Must have been those damn Georgetown Cupcakes Bonnie and I bought on Tuesday!  I splurged, but splurged too much.

I've been doing really well tracking my points, but I went way overboard that day with the cupcakes and 2 high calorie/point meals.  Plus we had 2 cookouts for the holiday weekend.  I really need to decide if the 3rd deviled egg or 2nd cupcake is really worth it, or if 1 will satisfy my craving and then move on.

For the first full week I've been on the program, I feel like I've made progress in the right direction as far was watching what I'm putting in my mouth.  It's all about trade-offs.  If I have a big lunch, I need to make up for it at dinner.  If I decide to have a Java Chip Frappuccino as an afternoon snack, maybe I compensate with a 200 calorie Lean Cuisine meal the next day for lunch.

Learning experience, for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment